Established in 1987, Indiana Health Group is one of the premier behavioral healthcare private practice organizations in the Midwest, and the largest in the state of Indiana. IHG provides state of the art, comprehensive behavioral healthcare outpatient services.
IHG is tucked away in a private setting just moments from Highway 31 and downtown Carmel. IHG offers a peaceful, upscale and confidential environment.
If you or someone you know could benefit from mental health or addictions treatment, Indiana Health Group can help!
With over fifty highly trained multidisciplinary professionals, IHG is able to provide a team approach for the treatment of almost all mental health & addiction issues in children, adolescents, adults and seniors.
Who Do We Treat?
Full-Service, On-Site Pharmacy Located Within Indiana Health Group
Indiana Health Group provides pharmacy services for our consumers through Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company. Genoa is able to fulfill all of IHG’s consumers’ medication needs on-site to ensure that they’re provided with the best possible pharmacy care.
If You Are a Consumer of Indiana Health Group, Genoa Can:
- Fill all your medications
- Provide a convenient on-site location that saves you a stop
- Assist with insurance plans and questions, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Provide medication delivery options
- Dispense your medications in our Convenient Adherence Packaging so that they are easier to take
- Personalize our service to fit your needs
- Transfer prescriptions to the Genoa pharmacy for you
- Send you refill reminders