- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 (TALK)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Online Chat Services
- Crisis Text line: Text IN to 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis counseling. We’re here for you.
- Trevor Project Lifeline (confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ+ youth): 866-488-7386
- Veterans Crisis Line (for military service members, veterans, and family): Call 800-273-8255 and press 1
- Caring 4 Our Kids
- Designing the Perfect Home Playroom for Children with Autism
- Developing Independent Living Skills
- Living With Autism
- Teaching Independent Behavior With Activity Schedules To Children With Autism
General Mental Health Information
- The Alarming Rise in Teen Mental Illness
- The National Institute on Mental Health
- Psychology Today
What is Anxiety?
What is Depression?
What is ADHD?
What is Personality?
- Addiction Center
- Addiction Intervention
- Aware Recovery Care – In-Home Addiction Treatment – Indianapolis
- Community Fairbanks Recovery Center – Indianapolis
- Indiana Free Rehab Centers
- Prescription Opioids Create a Societal Problem (Psychology Today)
- Recovery Centers of America – Indianapolis
- Stress About Alcohol? Heavy Drinking Versus Alcoholism (Psychology Today)
- The National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Three Reasons to Reconsider Medication Assisted Treatment (Psychology Today)
- 6 Major Fallacies in “I Can’t Quit My Addictive Behavior!” (Psychology Today)
- How a Suicide Attempt Can Affect the Brain
- How to Survive Suicidal Thoughts
- The Jason Foundation (Youth Suicide Prevention)
- Suicidal Thoughts or Threats
- Surviving Suicide: A Mother’s Search for Meaning
- Surviving Your Child’s Suicide