Established in 1987, Indiana Health Group is one of the premier behavioral healthcare private practice organizations in the Midwest, and the largest in the state of Indiana. IHG provides state of the art, comprehensive behavioral healthcare outpatient services. With a multidisciplinary clinical staff of over 50 healthcare professionals, we offer a wide range of services including diagnostic evaluations, counseling/psychotherapy, medication management, addictions treatment, support groups, art therapy, psychological & neuropsychological testing, career counseling, equine assisted therapy and more. At Indiana Health Group, we are committed to changing lives together.
Who Do We Treat? Everyone.
Full-Service, On-Site Pharmacy Located Within Indiana Health Group
Indiana Health Group provides pharmacy services for our consumers through Genoa, a QoL Healthcare Company. Genoa is able to fulfill all of IHG’s consumers’ medication needs on-site to ensure that they’re provided with the best possible pharmacy care.
If You Are a Consumer of Indiana Health Group, Genoa Can:
- Fill all your medications
- Provide a convenient on-site location that saves you a stop
- Assist with insurance plans and questions, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Provide medication delivery options
- Dispense your medications in our Convenient Adherence Packaging so that they are easier to take
- Personalize our service to fit your needs
- Transfer prescriptions to the Genoa pharmacy for you
- Send you refill reminders