- Not Accepting New Patients
- COVID Vaccinated
Education and Training
- University of Wyoming, MS in Clinical Psychology
- University of Wyoming, PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Spring Arbor University, Honorary Doctorate
- Residency program in Clinical Psychology in the Department of Psychiatry at the Indiana University School of Medicine
Workshops / Lectures / Publications
- Lead to Live, Live to Lead: Discovering the Six Principles of Uncommon Sense
- Soulful Parenting: Discovering the Uncommon Denominator to Effectively Relating to Your Teen
- Numerous academic and professional publications
Dr. Sipes is a senior partner of Indiana Health Group. He is also a principle in two other companies and has been involved with a number of other not-for-profits agencies serving at risk kids in Indianapolis. He has been the title sponsor of the Second Helpings Tonic Gallery and Tonic Ball, a fundraiser to feed hungry families in Indianapolis. Greg has served as a full time faculty member with IU School of Medicine and was twice honored by the psychology residents in the Department of Psychiatry for outstanding contribution in teaching and training. He also served as a hostage negotiation consultant, criminal profiling consultant and police psychologist with the Indianapolis Police Department and has consulted with a wide variety of businesses and organizations on many workplace issues. He has also worked with the Indiana Pacers, the Indianapolis Colts, and the Butler University men’s basketball program.
Dr. Sipes has authored or co-authored eight books and numerous professional and business articles. He had a weekly WXIN/FOX59 segment, “Straight Talk with Dr. Sipes” and is a regular guest on several radio shows.
Treats patients ages 18 and up