- Accepting New Patients
- Telehealth Appointments
Education and Training
- BSN, MSN from Indiana University School of Nursing
Workshops / Lectures / Publications
- “Medical Marijuana: Implications for use in Psychiatric Disorders” (CEU presentation)
- Whack a Mole: Avoiding this Game with Multiple Psychiatric and Medical Comorbidities” (CEU presentation)
- Extensive professional lectures on psychiatric disease states and pharmacologic agents.
Professional Memberships or Affiliations
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association, President Elect, Indiana Chapter
- Sigma Theta Tau International
- American Nurses Association
- American Psychiatric Nurses Association, President-Elect, Indiana Chapter
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist – ANCC (American Nurses Association Credentialing Center)
Deb is a Psychiatric-Mental Health Clinical Nurse Specialist (APRN) with 40 years of psychiatric nursing experience, 37 years as an advanced practice nurse. She has worked in hospital, outpatient and corporate settings to provide clinical service delivery, professional education, consultation, supervision and management. She has held full prescriptive authority as APRN for 22 years. She has taught in classroom settings and as clinical preceptor for undergraduate and graduate nursing students. She has extensive professional lecture experience. Born and raised in the Indianapolis area.
Areas of Expertise – Psychiatric diagnostic evaluation and pharmacologic management of psychiatric disorders in youth and adults.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Pharmacogenetic (Genetic) Testing