- Accepting New Patients
- Telehealth Appointments
- COVID Vaccinated
Education and Training
- Wabash College, BA Biology/Psychology – 1989
- Indiana University School of Medicine, MD – 1993
- Indiana University School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry – 1997
Honors and Awards
- Distinguished fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
- Repeatedly listed in Indianapolis Monthly’s “Top Doctors” issue.
Workshops / Lectures / Publications
Dr. Bojrab is a nationally recognized lecturer on psychopharmacology, sleep disorders, mood and anxiety disorders, and presents over 100 programs each year across the nation and internationally.
Professional Memberships or Affiliations
- American Medical Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Indiana Psychiatric Society
- Indianapolis Medical Society
- Marion County Medical Society
- Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Diplomate, National Board of Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Bojrab graduated from Wabash College and then attended Indiana University School of Medicine where he received his M.D. He completed a four-year residency in psychiatry at the Indiana University Medical Center where he served as Chief Resident. He received his board certification from the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in 1998.
Dr. Bojrab joined Indiana Health Group (a multidisciplinary mental health practice serving central Indiana since 1986) in 1997 and became one of four partners in 1999. He has served as President of Indiana Health Group since 2003.
In addition to his outpatient practice in Indianapolis he served as the medical director for the Dr. Robert and Lillian Custer Center, an internationally known center specializing in the treatment of gambling addictions. Dr. Bojrab is the team psychiatrist for the Indiana Pacers, and serves as the psychiatric consultant to the Indianapolis Colts and the Indianapolis Indians. He serves as the chairman of the Key Opinion Leaders Group for Avant Healthcare (a medical communications company located in Indianapolis). Dr. Bojrab is Vice President of Professional Development Associates, a company providing medical association management services, continuing medical education symposia, and assessment & referral services for physicians struggling with substance use and/or mental health issues. He is active in organized medicine on a state and national level having served as President of the Young Physician Section of the Indiana State Medical Association as well as holding offices in the American Medical Association and the American Psychiatric Association.
Dr. Bojrab is a nationally recognized lecturer on psychopharmacology, sleep disorders, mood and anxiety disorders, and presents over 100 programs each year across the nation and internationally. Dr. Bojrab also serves as Chief Medical Officer of M-Life, a start up pharmaceutical company using a novel technology for drug discovery and development.
Treats patients ages 10 and up
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Compulsive Gambling
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sexual Disorders
- Sleep Disorders / Insomnia
- Social Anxiety
- Forensic (Court Ordered / Attorney Requested)
- Medication Management / Psychopharmacology
- Pharmacogenetic (Genetic) Testing
Specialized Treatment / Therapy Services
- Forensic Consultation
- Out of Network / No Insurance Coverage