Welcome to IHG!
A Cup Above – GREAT option for morning or afternoon!
Breakfast Menu Suggestions
Lunch Menu Suggestions
- Bru Burger Favorite Items: Group snack burgers & Gorgonberry Pecan Salad Chicken Mariachi
- Punch Burger
- McCalisters Deli: Baked Potato Bar, Soup, Salad
- China Garden: Favorite Items: Hunan Beef, Beef & Broccoli, Cashew Chicken, Garlic Chicken, General Tso’s Chicken, Mixed Vegetables, Fried Rice
- Kona Grill:
- Thai and Go: Dr. Bojrab loves some spice (a variety of mild, medium and hot would work)! Favorite Items: Garlic Pepper Chicken, Thai Ginger, Cashew Nut, Pad Thai
Asian (including sushi) is a fave for Dr. Bojrab!
- Garbonzo Favorite Items: Gyro Pitas, Greek Salad, Extra Tzatziki
- Pita Pit
- The Simple Pita
Another favorite for Dr. B!
Favorites from any Greek restaurant:
GYRO pitas, Greek Salad, Spanakopita, Extra Tzatziki – any other options for folks that don’t love Greek would be great too!
- Matteo’s Ristorante Italiano
- Old Spaghetti Factory
- Olive Garden
Variety is the spice of life! We like everything from cheese to loaded!
- Donatos Crowd Favorite: Chicken Mariachi
- Fat Dans
- Papa Johns
- Pizza King Crowd Favorite: Royal Feast w/ Mixed Sauce)
Wings & Things
We enjoy mild to spicy!
Wraps, Sandwiches, Soups, Salads
- Honey Baked Ham Company
- Piada: Wraps & Farmers Market Salad (Dr. Millers Favorite)!
- The District Tap
- Portillos: Hot Dog Bar, Italian Beef
Afternoon Snack Menu Suggestions
- Auntie Annes
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Sub Zero Ice Cream
- DIY – Veggies, Fruit, Nuts, etc. (Pretty much anything will do, we are not picky)!!