- Accepting New Patients
- Offers Evening Appointments
- In Office Appointments
- Telehealth Appointments
- COVID Vaccinated
Education and Training
- Indiana University, Masters in Ed. S.
- Practicum, Bartholomew County Youth Services Center
- Internship, Butler University
- Advanced Internship, Bloomington Meadows Hospital
Honors and Awards
- Facilitated Reactive Attachment Disorder Community Training
- Facilitated Trauma Informed Care Community Training
- Facilitated Suicide Prevention Training
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
*Please be aware that Marabeth will be non-participating with all insurance companies effective September 1, 2022.
Marabeth is lifelong Indiana resident and graduate of Zionsville High School and Indiana University Bloomington.
She has been practicing therapy for over fifteen years specializing in mood disorders and trauma. Marabeth practices with a focus on CBT modality that she utilizes in the treatment of individuals and families.
Marabeth is an avid runner and advocate that physical health is instrumental in the improvement of an individual’s emotional/mental health. Research suggests that exercise can have a significant positive impact on depression, anxiety, eating disorders, addictions, cognitive functioning, and more.
In her free time, Marabeth is active in a local run club, watching sports (especially her IU Hoosiers and the Indianapolis Colts). She loves to travel and spend time with friends and family.
Treats patients ages 11-70
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Blended Family Issues
- Childhood Behavioral Issues
- General: Women's Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Life Stage Transitions
- Marital / Pre-Marital Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Parent / Child Conflict
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Social Anxiety
- Victims of Abuse - Emotional
- Victims of Abuse - Physical
- Victims of Abuse - Sexual
Specialized Treatment / Therapy Services
- CBT - Cognitive Based Therapy
- Suicide and/or Crisis Intervention
- Out of Network / No Insurance Coverage
Please be aware that Marabeth will be non-participating with all insurance companies effective September 1, 2022.
2022 Base Rates:
New Patient Evaluation: $195
Psychotherapy (follow up) Appointments: $165