- Accepting New Patients
- Offers Evening Appointments
- Offers Saturday Appointments
- In Office Appointments
- Telehealth Appointments
- COVID Vaccinated
Professional Memberships or Affiliations
If you are a previous or current patient of Dan, Please click here to complete the Continuing Care Patient Transfer Form.
My name is Daniel Shepler; I am a psychiatric nurse practitioner. I am also certified as an Adult-Gerontology nurse practitioner. I completed my post-master degree at the University of Cincinnati (Go Bearcats!) I treat depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and other mental health issues. I worked in an inpatient psychiatric unit for two years. I have done outpatient in-person and telehealth over the last three years.
I strive to provide individualized mental healthcare to improve patient mood and overall quality of life through medication management.
“Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s final taboo, and it needs to be faced and dealt with.” – Adam Ant.
When not caring for my clients, I watch my kids play softball and baseball. I also love spending time in the jungle; by that, I mean Paycor Stadium, the home of the Cincinnati Bengals. I also enjoy gardening, raising chickens, and spending time with my family.
I look forward to helping you begin your journey to improve your mental health.
Treats patients ages 10 and up
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dissociative Identity Disorder
- General: Men's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders / Insomnia
- Social Anxiety
- Somatoform Disorders
- Medication Management / Psychopharmacology
- In Network: Anthem / Blue Cross Blue Shield
- In Network: Cigna
- In Network: ComPsych
- In Network: New Avenues
- In Network: Sagamore
- In Network: United Healthcare / UBH / Optum
New Patient Evaluation: $255
Medication Management (follow-up) Appointments:
15 Minutes (Average): $110
25 Minutes (Average): $155
40 Minutes (Average): $220
Coding is determined by complexity and/or total time inclusive of the following:
- Preparing to see the patient (eg, review of tests)
- Obtaining and/or reviewing separately obtained history
- Performing a medically appropriate examination and/or evaluation
- Counseling and educating the patient/family/caregiver
- Ordering medications, tests, or procedures
- Referring and communicating with other healthcare professionals
- Documenting clinical information in the electronic or other health records
- Independently interpreting results and communicating results to the patient/ family/caregiver
- Care coordination