- California State University, Bachelors
- Indiana University, BSN, Masters, and Post-Masters
Clinical Populations (not limited to)
- (Not all population groups are listed, please use the filters on the previous page for full results.)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Developmental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Provides: GeneSight Testing, Genomind Testing, Medication Management, and Smoking Cessation
- Treats Patient ages: 6-55 or Older
- Board certified in Psychiatric-Mental Health as an APRN by ANCC
Nancy completed her Bachelors of Science in Human Development at California State University. Her areas of concentration was Child Development. After moving back to Indiana, Nancy completed her BSN, MSN and Postmasters degrees. Nancy is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner and Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
Her roles at Riley Children’s Hospital, Midtown Mental Health Center and Kindred Rehabilitation and long term care facility have prepared her to work with all ages and a wide variety of psychiatric diagnoses.
Nancy’s philosophy is that patients and their clinicians should work together as a team to achieve maximum results.