- Hanover College - B.A. in Psychology
- Indiana University - Masters in Social Work
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- NASW - National Association of Social Workers
Clinical Populations (not limited to)
- (Not all population groups are listed, please use the filters on the previous page for full results.)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Provides: Family Therapy: Counseling (General) and Individual Therapy
- Treats Patient ages: 5-55 or Older
Marcy in an Indianapolis native that graduated from Pike High School. She attended Hanover College and earned a BA in Psychology. After graduation, Marcy worked for a year as a Probation Officer with the Marion County Juvenile Court in Indianapolis before returning to school to obtain her Masters in Social Work from Indiana University.
Marcy has over 20 years of clinical experience counseling children, adolescents, and adults.
“I am very empathetic and a down to earth person. I believe that building a good rapport with my clients is vital in the treatment process. In order to help clients, reach their treatment goals and full potential, I use a variety of treatment approaches based upon their needs.
In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my teenage daughter and my dog Emma. I enjoy going on walks, reading, playing the piano, and traveling to warm places.”