- Indiana University, Master of Social Work
- Manchester College, Bachelors in Social Work
Clinical Populations (not limited to)
- (Not all population groups are listed, please use the filters on the previous page for full results.)
- Adjustment Disorders
- Adolescent Issues
- Anger Management
- Early Adulthood Transitions
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Provides: Couples Counseling: General, Family Therapy: Counseling (General), and Individual Therapy
- Treats Patient ages: 11-50
- Solutions Focused
I believe the relationship I build with my clients in therapy is the driving force that empowers individual growth and change. In my practice I encourage my clients to challenge their own perspectives and identify their strengths needed to overcome life’s obstacles. I want my clients to feel supported, respected, and judgment free.
– Kevin Myers
Kevin has 13 years clinical experience including serving in residential treatment centers with juveniles and inpatient hospitals working with acutely mentally ill adults. Kevin has been with Indiana Health Group treating children, adolescents, young adults, and adults for the past five years.