- Indiana University School of Social Work, Masters in Social Work Program
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Arts, English and Criminal Justice
Past Clinical Experience
- School-based therapist for children and adolescents
- Private practice, individual, family, and group therapy
Clinical Populations (not limited to)
- (Not all population groups are listed, please use the filters on the previous page for full results.)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Provides: Art Counseling, Family Therapy: Counseling (General), Individual Therapy, and Suicide and/or Crisis Intervention
- Treats Patient ages: 20-55 or Older
- Behavior Modification
- Brief Solutions Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychoanalytical Therapy
Katy Sahm, MSW, LCSW is an Indiana native. She is a graduate from Cathedral High School and Indiana University. Katy has been a school based therapist for 13 years and has worked with children and adolescents of all ages. She also has past experience with adults, couples, teenagers, and children.
From Katy… “I have always had a passion and a deep respect for humanity, for learning about others, for appreciating the differences and personal histories, and for discovering how individuals’ values drive their own power to heal themselves. As a therapist, it is my privilege to be a mere facilitator of the discovery process. I look forward to aiding the change process in its many forms and in the time frame that you–the individual/family–child, adolescent, adult–desires and determines.
With 13 years of experience in the field, I feel that I bring experience but also a fresh perspective of how to help. I will work with any age and any number of challenges!”
I spend my free time with my husband and 3 young children and that I love running, biking, swimming, gardening, going to concerts and festivals and working on animal rights issues.