- Indiana University, Masters of Social Work, Concentration in Mental Health and Addictions
- Miami University, Bachelor of Arts, Psychology & Sociology
Past Clinical Experience
- Private practice, individual, family, and group mental health & addictions therapy
- School- & home-based therapist for children, adolescents, and their families
- Crisis-intervention therapist in hospital setting
- Acute inpatient and residential treatment mental health clinician
Clinical Populations (not limited to)
- (Not all population groups are listed, please use the filters on the previous page for full results.)
- Adolescent Issues
- Anxiety Disorders
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Gay / Lesbian Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Life Adjustments and Transitions
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Provides: Family Therapy: Counseling (General), Family Therapy: Divorce Issues, and Individual Therapy
- Treats Patient ages: 10-55 or Older
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Family systems
Jessie Fogle, LCSW, LCAC is native to the Indianapolis area. She is a graduate of Carmel High School, Miami University (Ohio), and Indiana University. Jessie has over 17 years of clinical experience and has been practicing outpatient therapy in a private practice setting for 14 years. She has a very empathetic, down-to-earth approach that appeals to a wide range of individuals and lends itself to a strong rapport with clients. Jessie works from a very client-centered approach that encourages clients to work with the therapist toward accomplishing mutually-determined treatment goals.
Jessie is trained as a family specialist in the area of collaborative divorce and is a member of the Central Indiana Association of Collaborative Professionals. Divorcing clients who seek her services can plan to work on self-care, coparenting skills, and setting healthy boundaries.
In her free time, Jessie enjoys running, cooking, spending time outside, and spending quality time with her family, which includes two school-aged children.