- Taylor University, BA
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- Board Certified in Psychiatry
Clinical Populations (not limited to)
- (Not all population groups are listed, please use the filters on the previous page for full results.)
- Addictions: Alcohol
- Addictions: Drugs
- Anxiety Disorders
- Gay / Lesbian Issues
- Gender Identity
- Thought Disorders
- Provides: GeneSight Testing, Genomind Testing, Medication Management, Smoking Cessation, Suboxone Treatment / Recovery Maintenance, and Suicide and/or Crisis Intervention
- Treats Patient ages: 15-55 or Older
Please note: Effective January 1, 2021, Dr. Singleton will be out of network with all insurance carriers. Please see our out of network policy for additional information.
Dr. Singleton was born and raised in Michigan but moved to Indiana after high school and has been a proud Hoosier ever since. In his spare time, he enjoys hanging out with his family and traveling.