- Indiana Wesleyan University, Masters in Counseling
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist
- National Certified Counselor
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Person Centered Therapy
- Strengths Based Counseling
- Parts Theory
Workshops, Lectures, and Publications
- Published as a contributor, Is Therapy Right For Me?
- Presenter at She Matters Women's Conference, 2015
- Presenter at Healthy Futures Foundation Seminar, 2015
- Presenter at Body Image Workshop at Camp Kivu, 2014, 2015
- Presenter at Eating Disorder Workshop at Arizona State University, 2014
- Presenter at Speaking Your Kid's Language Seminar, 2011
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professional Foundation
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- Eating Disorder Task Force of Indiana
Clinical Populations (not limited to)
- (Not all population groups are listed, please use the filters on the previous page for full results.)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Life Adjustments and Transitions
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Victims of Emotional Abuse
- Victims of Physical Abuse
- Provides: Family Therapy: Counseling (General), Group Therapy, and Individual Therapy
- Treats Patient ages: 5-55 or Older
Ashlee is a Carmel native and graduate of Heritage Christian High School. She and her husband, Luke, a graduate of Carmel High School, live in Carmel and enjoy running, rock climbing, and sushi.
Ashlee has extensive experience working with eating disorders and has a passion to see healing in the lives of those suffering from anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating disorder. She has been working with eating disorders since 2008.
Ashlee developed and was the primary therapist for an outpatient eating disorder program at The Cabin Counseling & Resource Center in Zionsville, Indiana and was a Therapist/Case Manager at Remuda Ranch (Wickenburg, Arizona), The Hospital for Eating Disorders.