- Accepting New Patients
- In Office Appointments
Education and Training
- Butler University, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Butler University, Master in School Counseling
- Centers for Application of Psychological Type
- Consulting Psychologist Press
- Nationally Certified School Counselor
- Licensed by the National Board for Certified Counselors
- Licensed by the State of Indiana Department of Education
Successful career planning is a life-long process.
Life is about recognizing our unique gifts and talents and using those strengths to find a way to give life meaning
The real tragedy of life is not that we don’t have any strengths, it is that we fail to use the strengths we have. As a high school counselor, I saw many students preparing to graduate from high school with no clue what the next step should be. Sure, they completed the PLAN career search and maybe did a day or two of job shadowing but for the majority of teens, this was far from enough…
– Barb Skinner
How do I begin?
The process begins with contact to our office 317.843.9922.
- Our front office staff will provide you with the necessary assessment tools.
- A password is assigned and the client completes all assessments online.
- A 2-hour interpretation session is set to review each assessment.
- Top career choices will be identified.
- Together we will create a networking list to help the student find real world contacts for more information in each area.
Specialized Treatment / Therapy Services
- Career Counseling