- Accepting New Patients
- In Office Appointments
Education and Training
- Butler University, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Butler University, Master in School Counseling
- Centers for Application of Psychological Type
- Consulting Psychologist Press
- Nationally Certified School Counselor
- Licensed by the National Board for Certified Counselors
- Licensed by the State of Indiana Department of Education
Successful career planning is
a life-long process
Life is about recognizing our unique gifts and talents and using those strengths to find a way to give life meaning
How do I begin?
The process begins with contact to our office 317.843.9922.
- Our front office staff will provide you with the necessary assessment tools.
- A password is assigned and the client completes all assessments online.
- A 2-hour interpretation session is set to review each assessment.
- Top career choices will be identified.
- Together we will create a networking list to help the student find real world contacts for more information in each area.
The real tragedy of life is not that we don’t have any strengths, it is that we fail to use the strengths we have. As a high school counselor, I saw many students preparing to graduate from high school with no clue what the next step should be. Sure, they completed the PLAN career search and maybe did a day or two of job shadowing but for the majority of teens, this was far from enough…
– Barb Skinner