- Accepting New Patients
- Telehealth Appointments
- COVID Vaccinated
Education and Training
- Indiana University, MS in Counseling
- Indiana University, BA in Psychology
Prior to joining the IHG practice in 2018, she gained experience as a school-based therapist, engaging with students from ages 4-18 years, as well as their families, teachers and school staff, in treating behavior issues at school and at home, mood disorders, attention deficits, etc.
Aubrey also has previous experience practicing crisis intervention in an inpatient hospital acute-care setting for 5 years, working with patients and families to learn healthy coping mechanisms, implement safety planning and stabilize symptoms.
Aubrey Sublette, LMHC, is a graduate of Indiana University, Bloomington. She has past experience treating children, teens and young adults for multiple mental health concerns, such as relationship problems, family conflict, anxiety, depression, ADHD and problem solving/decision-making.
Aubrey approaches treatment from a cognitive behavioral therapy perspective, incorporating aspects from solution-focused, psycho-dynamic, acceptance and commitment and person-centered theories.
In her free time, Aubrey enjoys running and training for marathons, spending time with her niece and nephew, fiance and her dog.
Treats patients ages 10-60
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Childhood Behavioral Issues
- Family: Blended Family Adjustments
- General: Women's Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Life Adjustments and Transitions
- Mood Disorders
- Parent / Child Conflict
- Self-Esteem Issues
- Social Anxiety
SPECIALIZED TREATMENT / THERAPY SERVICES
- Brief Solutions Focused Therapy
- CBT - Cognitive Based Therapy
- Eclectic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Therapy
- Psychodynamic / Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Skills Training
- Suicide and/or Crisis Intervention
- In Network: Anthem / Blue Cross Blue Shield
- In Network: Cigna
- In Network: ComPsych
- In Network: New Avenues
- In Network: Sagamore
- In Network: United Healthcare / UBH / Optum
2022 Base Rates:
New Patient Evaluation: $195
Psychotherapy (follow up) Appointments: $165