A Pharmacy Inside Indiana Health Group!
Genoa Healthcare, is a full-service pharmacy located on the second floor of Indiana Health Group. You can fill your prescriptions immediately after seeing your doctor. Average wait time is 10 to 15 minutes and most insurance plans are accepted. Additionally, Genoa offers many specialized services that you may not expect from a pharmacy:
- Complete mailing service – prescriptions and prescription refills mailed directly to your home or business. No additional charge!
- Refill reminder phone calls – our pharmacists and technicians will provide a personal call to let you know when your refills are due. We want you to never experience a gap in medication supply.
- Genoa is your financial friend. We will work directly with IHG doctors to discuss less expensive alternatives when available. We will always apply manufacturer discount vouchers, if available, on top of your insurance to make your co-pays even less. If you have no insurance we have a very competitive discount card available to you.
- We offer special packaging systems to make your life or the life of a loved one easier. Stop by the pharmacy and we can show you the options available. Customers with a complicated medication schedule really appreciate these packages!
- We are fast and friendly! Normal wait time is 10 minutes or less. Our staff will treat you like a person and not just another in a long line of customers.
- Our pharmacists are very knowledgeable about the medications normally prescribed by the IHG doctors.
- We can also fill prescriptions written by doctors that do not practice at IHG.
Check out the Genoa Healthcare website for more information